Skip to main content

VOSSE the company

                                                                                                              at     VOSSE    





                                          



      Photograph 2018 of  TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT, English French-American born, artist honored by the MILAN DESIGN SOCIETY in MILAN ITALY

The company Studio Vosse is my studio online and is now closed for restructuring.. Hackers attacked the web content, as the company is UPSIDE DOWN. 
Things are CHANGING for the better at STUDIO VOSSE with surprises like the press party launch of the Book, Yellow Mango. The press party launches will be scheduled throughout the spring, summer, and fall, in 2021. Thank you.

YELLOW CURRY MAGAZINE international is a new project at VOSSE, scheduled to LAUNCH a benefit opening in MARCH of 2022. While several other new projects exist at STUDIO VOSSE. The book, YELLOW MANGO is the big news.

EXCERPT  YELLOW MANGO THE BOOK from my true life story.  

" The phone rang at 6:00 am as usual. It was my office. On the other end of the phone was Lucy.

She said: Tracy, we have a very high profile job today, wear your navy blue suite and look your best”. I said, thank you as she gave me the address and I said I will phone when I arrive at 8:00 am. I said goodbye and hung up the phone. Already showered at 5:00 am and getting breakfast, I was dressed in a sweat pant, to go out to the beach and tennis court and practice tai-chi for twenty minutes before going to dress and hop the train.   

I went to my closet to pick out a blouse for my blue suite while I looked to find my shoes. Now, where were my blue loafers?

My office was staffing boutique firm handling top corporate investment banking firms mostly. Of course there were magazine offices that my company staffed too, as well as other creative firms. All a bit posh. All expecting the very best. It had been only two months since my left hand wilted like a tulip out of water due to very serious nerve damage then, becoming dizzy and falling from a four flight up train stop step. All the way to the bottom. I didn’t tell a soul, and wanted the full glass of water I worked hard for. I was thirsty for the life that I was living and it was wonderful.

Offers for jobs became plentiful. Permanent offers for jobs were always landing in my hands. While the staffing boutique firm was wonderful for me, as I kept busy and with enough money to pay the rent at least."  

End of Excerpt from the Book Yellow Mango 


Words from me: TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT       TRACEE for branding reasons: 

I set out to be an international artist in the world. It is a small, obscure, circle, within the arts internationally as a painter and sculptor with international business savvy.  I was selling in Germany and Thailand as Early as 1996.  I have sold in Chicago, and NYC, and Los Angeles, and in other countries now. Today I have been in 6 major museum events and served as a honored volunteer at my local museum in special events in fundraising and other events for over 6 years. It was not unlike me to go to the museum and get in 4 hours volunteer work at the book shop per week with other events very special to me per year during 2001 to 2005. I was in a TATE MODERN exhibition within the Spanish artist's exhibition, Rolf Lorenzo Hemmer's works in TRILLFARY SQUARE and very prestigiously so in 2009. Whom would have believed my lecture interactive project I designed would be such a success with over $150. per hour for my professional lecture fees. While designs I had been sketching in drawing books for a life time, remained unseen. It was for my later years to be happy at a large selection of project to sell of course. In 2009, I was in an exhibition in TRILLFARY SQUARE in London England at one of the very best Museums in all of Europe. It was with Rolf Lorenzo Hemmer's strangely beautiful exhibition, that featured my work as a collaborating artist. The second inquiry from the museum, was from Nigel Louis whom wanted to hire me in London England at the TATE MODERN. Nigel was a senior curator for the MUSEUM then.  Living in London England and working at the prestigious museum was a dream for me, that I turned down, due to my engagement of marriage then that I postponed and then I chose to walk away from. While, I didn't take the museum job either. 

In 2009, and 2010, I was selected by top designers in a win, to the chair competition for Design Within Reach, and my tiny chair designs were selected in a tour from Manhattan to Honolulu. 


"My creative projects keep me happy."


 Complexly simple, yet riche with possibility into the future. 

BEING MODEST           

EARLY BUSINESS RESUME 


OTHER NOTED WORK 

CATALGUE in photographic print 


THE MAJIC OF THE OSTRAKETTICCI BIRD BOOK by TRACEE PICKETT 

OCTOBER 19th 2020 ZOOM LECTURE  ON BRANCUSSI AT THE GUGGENHEIM  

Literature  Published  and MAJOR EXHIBITIONS :          DER BLAU ARTIST          EXHIBITIONS  WITH YOKO ONO SINCE 2002        

 2010 ;;  DESIGN WORLD ONE        FOUR YEAR EXHIBITION in MODERN OPERA in NYC Manhattan West Village creating a peace and prosperity exhibition ending in January  2018

       A PAINTER'S POETRY BOOK 2003            THE TINY POETRY BOOK           

ITALIANS ROME EXHIBITION at the casatoria museum of art. 2010

published in the  YOKO ONO "DO IT"  EXHIBITION in MANCHESTER ENGLAND in 2013     

a PRESENTATIONS AT YALE UNIVESITY FROM ME @WOOLOO.ORG  

NEW AGE COPENHAGEN DENMARK a PRESENTATION for BETTER CITIES AT A UNITED NATIONS MEETING IN DENMARK   

LONDON ENGLAND at the TATE MODERNS TRILLFARY SQUARE EXHIBITY     UNIVERSITY  LECTURES at my ALUMNI    COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO LECTURE  WEALTH AND EDUCATION IN THE US 

https://traceeandcompany.wordpress.com/   WORD PRESS   lower reading  with International Lectures on  Wealth and Education

 PRINCESS RECORDS RECORDING ALBUM. LABEL PUBLICATIONS between 2014 November and 2017  

 TRAVEL  PHOTOGRAPHS   TRACEE SUZANNE PICKETT 

THE INTERNATIONAL FINE ART GALLERY MORNEA DREAM WATERS EXHIBITIONS 2001-2004                                                    

Art Exhibition: Interactive Artist Exhibition in Me, FAMILY NOVEMBER 2020 

Mudam Luxembourg – Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean
3, Park Dräi Eechelen
L-1499 Luxembourg
Luxembourg

                                                                  2003 -2004 KNOXVILLE MUSEUM OF ART    1-12 charcoal sketches series

THE CHAIR BOOK by TRACEE PICKETT published by LULU online publishing 

 

RUTLEDGE PRESS ENGLAND : ONE PHOTOGRAPH STUDIED IN UNIVESITIES across the world in the BOOK REFRAMING PHOTOGRAPHY  published work in photography in the UNIVERSITY TEXT BOOK   REFRAMING PHOTOGRAPHY   the photograph selected for the book was from me at my studio in 

KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE   2010

 

THE PBS INDEPENENT LENS :  LANHAINA HAWII PHOTOGRAPH PUBLISHED IN THE ONLINE SERIES PBS online 2009 

 

2004 ARTS CARDS GREETING CARDS sold in the Museum Shop at the  KNOXVILLE MUSEUM of ART

 

MANHATTAN to HONALULU CHAIR DESIGN HONOR 2008 DESIGN WITHIN REACH 

 

MANHATTAN to HONALULU CHAIR DESIGN EXHIBITION  TOUR 2009 with DESIGN WITHIN REACH in an HONORED  chair designs 2009 

 

Honored Member of the MILAN SOCIETY FOR DESIGN 2009

                                                                                                                                            THE GUGGENHEIM EXHIBITION "WHERE NOW GRACE" 

 

San Francisco PAPER GIRL EXHIBITION 2010 

ISEA CONFERENCE 1998 with LORI ANDERSON     

CAA CONFERENCE 2009 2010 2011 CHICAGO NYC LOS ANGELES 

 

Kennedy Center Very Special Arts  Exhibition and Auction Fundraiser  with my donated   self painted original 2010 

                                                                                           Two Honors Awards from the Knoxville Museum of Art for recognition in Volunteerism of over 360 hours .

 

Two Honors Awards from the Everson Museum of Art in 1978 for Early Scholarly  Work in rare water print  over relief sculpture and a sketch in Oil Pencil. 

 

A GOVERNORS AWARD for HONORARY WORK in THE ARTS from now, FORMER ,GOVEROR BREDESON in TENNESSEE.


In 1989, I was a managing director for a catering and deli ristorante and was very successful with great wages. My work in business then, increased the profit margin of the company then at 15% per year increase in gross sales. The work I was in then, was a seven year devotion, while i worked with 37 distributors with foods that were fresh and all highly perishable. The work then involved a complex day at $1.25 million in sales annually. Later deciding to work in a southern corporation resort Hotel, where I managed the Ristorante.  I also, took a job  as a table side chef, that was busy and lucrative and fun. I was a proprietor  as a sole owner of  two rental properties. Buying the rental at age 21. With that, of course I had concerns over my hands. After leaving my University studies as I worked 3 part time jobs one summer, I was quickly hired to a Posh Boutique Investment Banking Firm, with my impeccable resume in business. It was not my first offer to work in a posh banking area of pure finance. And very worth all the painstaking work of my incredible opportunities within my resume. Even Working For MSNBC one summer.  I was very lucky to have University Studies in 1995 1996 and 1997, with even a basic course in Basic computer sciences. During  my exhibition in the arts, I lived in West Village MANHATTAN , during 2014 to January 2018 . With some art work sold then and  it was exciting. As life is exciting in truth. And living out dreams to the fullest extent are very important to work towards.     In February 2012 I moved to Seattle Washington renting a ocean view home office for design was lovely, after leaving SOHO where I lived in October 2011.  2000 -2006, I held board of directors positions at three organizations. The clean air action team, of the smoky mountains national park, also, the Disability Resource Center, and the Heart Songs Festival with ETTAC in Knoxville Tennessee. In 2000, I began a project within my company, teaching my own programs in cultural fine arts winning a governors honor. And bringing my company from fees at $35.00 per hour to $125. per hour by 2005 . The Lecture Interactives were set to be on my own online TELEVISION platform, in 2011, when my web site was crashed by cyber hackers. Lectures for my cultural enrichment programs have not yet been re-filmed. All the film was lost, along with all my studio equipment.       


I am  associated with the college arts association, which is comprised of renowned scholars in the visual arts and art historians all over the world. As well as being a member of  the  CHICAGO ARTIST COALITION and the NEW YORK ARTS FOUNDATION. 


EDUCATION :   

Columbia College Chicago 1995-1996     Media Arts 

The School of the Museums of the Art Institute of Chicago  1996-1997    photograph of the museum to enter the school from Adams Street   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEBRUARY 2024 LOVE NOTEy

Vladimir ?  Would you say that we were most charming and delightful as childhood sweet hearts ?  serious filmed commentary: princess Tracy Suzanne Pickett  Royal Sketch : VALENTINE 2024  portraiture photograph of Princess Tracy Suzanne Pickett                                                                            sir Vladimir Putin, Kremlin of the royal country of Russia, loved photographing  me. I was thrilled.  MOSCOW RUSSIA   A ROYAL RUSSIAN MENU   of the di vinci supper royal supper honors  had nearly begun. 2.4.2024 FEBRUARY    THE KREMLIN OF RUSSIA,  wildly beautiful. yes, I can say so.  A SPECIAL DRIVE FILM   what great fun, VLADIMIR                                   and I have secret the  enjoyment of love of  a racy drive, my secret race track is special.                                                                               Sweet of everyone, at my ole track,  to be apart of the fine film.  10:12 pm tiny villa message from updates in  James Bond, dc, aimed at every

See LOVE guy guy NOTES AUTOMOBILES JUNE JULY 2024

LOVE NOTES with AUTOMOBILES,   JUNE AND JULY 2024  a nd the SPY WHO LOVED ME ,  princess TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT   w ith  THEE  SEAN CONNERY    in a very special film,  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM  RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE  FROM RUSSIA WITH  SOTHERBY'S WINE READ   SEAN CONNERY'S SPECIAL COLLECTIONS  MORE FUN:  HONORS SUPPERS WITH SANWICHES AND BBQ AND WINE OR COLAS   with domestic chocolates and imported coffee, cream sugar and a very special crab . shrimp grill, with a strawberry french crepe roll, with carmel sauce, coco burbon chocolate sauce with swiss cf processed dark coco, served with whip cream and a marachino cherry.  Burbon Rood Beer Cola, or a fine cherry cola.

SEPTEMBER 2024 LOVE NOTES SERIOUS

 LITTLE BLACK BOOK  lists largest, yes, press international kind delights with everyone all over the world, you might be ready to post a reel too, BBQ, OR BRUNCH PROPER, LUNCH IN THE PARK, with F AT GRILLED CHEESE , soft cheeses, with sliced summer tomatoes , vine ripe roma , or perhaps swiss, winter tomatoes from the vines, and finest avacado, with extra mayo, lettuce's with ice berg included. shrimp, sliced black olive, grilled sauteed mushrooms and vidalia spanish onions. even a olive oil grilled sliced garlic potatoe , and a sunny side up egg, of course. buttered bread, with a hot mild pepper chili' rinochttia sauce, as a coilis.  princess TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT    @ STUDIO VOSSE   with the loved media online and on the air LOVE NOTES  photographic note: THE RUSSIAN EVENTS in my RUSSIAN FUR:,THEE PRINCESS TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP , on your toes men.  The NEW ERA,  waits for no-one, and we are with bad news,  with your reality, ready, and agile. We have a R